white and pink tented wedding at conway farms

I will never tire of a classic black and white wedding. 

The excitement I had for this wedding was off the charts! While finalizing all of the final timeline logistics with Alexis, I learned that her ladies were going to be donning white with her and the size of my pupils you guys! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN ALL WHITE WEDDING!

Robbie and Alexis have been together for over 9 years, so you can imagine the anticipation that their family and friends had for their big day! A few days prior, I was keeping an eye on the weather, per usual, and noticed that, YIKES, it was supposed to be a freaking monsoon all weekend. Welp. You guys. I have yet to be rained out in 2021. KNOCKING ON ALL THE WOOD** As I drove to the venue, Conway Farms, in Lake Forest, I noticed that in front of me was blue sky while behind me was pitch black. I was optimistic.

Alexis and Robbie had a very similar set up to my own wedding. A tented event in the grass and Avant Gardenia bringing her floral A game! Despite the forecast, we didn't get a single drop of rain from the time I showed up through the rest of the evening. (Don't talk to people who had their event in the city, however, because that location was a different story!)

Their Jewish ceremonies were stunning with a custom Chuppah and all the love filling the room. It is so much fun photographing Jewish wedding traditions. Everyone is so involved and envelopes the couple with love! Their hora got everyone (I mean EVERYONE) on the dance floor!

I had the best time with these two and I'm so excited to share these images! 

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Lundin!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Conway Farms Golf Club
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Avant Gardenia
Beauty: Angela Michelle Makeup Artist
Hair:  Jola
Wedding Dress: Carolina Herrera
Band: Blue Water Kings Band

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top