sage + blush tented wedding at cantigny park

Ilyssa is another carbon copy of me, so naturally, I could not WAIT for this wedding!

Ilyssa and Matt had me at hello! After so many conversations and IG DM's, Ilyssa and I quickly realized that we are, in fact, the exact same person. Our connection was immediate and Matt was along for the ride (THANKS MATT!) After our engagement session last summer, they took me out for food (with their pup, Theo) and we had the best time getting to know each other more! So, of course, leading up to the wedding, I was just as antsy as they were!

Ilyssa took my opinion into account for so much of her planning process, which I always appreciate, so much so that she hired one of my favorite designers to make her reception space STUNNING! Rustique Swan is always my go-to, so having Amy on board made me that much more excited to photograph these details!

When the day had finally arrived, Ilyssa and Matt had put their full trust into me to capture the day exactly as they wanted it. (I mean, tell me after you see this blog guys if I did that, LMAO!) Regardless, when your couple has full trust in you, it creates a work environment for my second and I where we can just run with our talents! Also, I have to note that they took a tequila shot RIGHT before walking down the aisle, because, why not?!

I had the most amazing time with these two on their wedding day! I know they are going to have the happiest life together because they are made for each other. I mean, they wrote the EXACT same vows to each other without even knowing it! 

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Marks! 

Vendor Team:
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Venue: Cantigny Park
Florals: Two Sisters Events
Design: Rustique Swan
Beauty: Hairs to the Bride
Wedding Dress: Wolsfelt's Bridal
Cake + Sweets: The Sugar Path
DJ: Toast & Jam
Bridesmaid Dresses: Birdy Grey
Suits: Men's Wearhouse
Transportation: Spare Wheels
Stationary: Beacon Lane
Videography: Petit Four Films
Photo Booth: ILovePhotobooth
Signage: Candid Sticks

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top