golden hour autumn engagement session at leroy oaks

Give me all the goldens at golden hour! 
I just can't get enough! When my couples email me and say "can we bring our dog?", the answer is always YES! Bring all the dogs to your session!

Kelsey and Chris are getting married next June at one of my favorite venues, The Brix, and they wanted a cozy fall engagement session to get comfy in front of the camera. Of course, their pup Tucker tagged along! We had the best time playing in the golden hour sun and Tucker was a CHAMP at modeling! He ate it up. 

I will never tire of shooting a couple madly in love in the middle of nature. Add in some dripping sunshine and I am one happy photographer! I cannot wait for Kelsey and Chris' wedding day next summer! 

Congratulations you two!


 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top