gorgeous fall colors at naperville riverwalk engagement session

The fall colors finally decided to show up!
This engagement session was a long time coming! Carly and Cody had the hardest time getting on my calendar for a day that wasn't raining and we finally got to shoot on (I think) our fourth rescheduled date!

I was so excited to finally meet these two! They are getting married at a newer venue in the Chicagoland area, Providence Vineyard, and to say I'm excited to shoot there would be an understatement! I cannot freaking wait! Their style is so in line with mine; I just know they are going to throw one STUNNING day! 

In the meantime, I got to meet their fur-babe, Stanley! He, in fact, has the cutest ears I've ever seen! LOOK AT HIM! He took his first modeling job very seriously and was such a good boy. We walked around the Naperville Riverwalk taking in all of the fall foliage and enjoyed shooting in front of the pretty colors! 

Congratulations you two! 

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top