crisp fall wedding at the brix on fox

Please stay a bit longer, fall!
Taylor and Oscar are finally married! These two have been together for years and it was finally their day to say "I DO!"

Funny story about the first time I actually met Taylor. I was drunk at Lollapalooza. I'm sure I made a great first impression. She had already booked me for their wedding and I had put on IG that I was going to Lolla. She DM'd me that she was working at one of the bars and to stop by and say hi; so I did! It's hard to believe that her fall wedding has already come and gone since then now!

These two got married at The Brix, which if you read my blogs, you know that it's one of my favorite suburban venues. We were lucky to find a section of trees right along the river that were late bloomers with their colors and we took full advantage!

I'm so happy for these two and it's obvious how happy their family and friends are for them as well. Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Gonzalez!

Vendor Team:
Venue: The Brix on Fox
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Stemming from Love
Hair - Kristie Broadway
Makeup - Anna Ligas
DJ: DJ Persist 
Catering: Uncle Bubs
Wedding Gown: Aisle Chic / Lazaro Bridal
Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
Men's Attire: The Black Tux
Cake and Desserts: Stan's Donuts & Nothing Bundt Cakes
Paper Goods: Basic Invite
Videography: Moller Films
Bar: 11th Hour Bartending 

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top