late fall engagement session at lincoln park boardwalk

Can it stay fall forever?
Is it weird that I'm already sad after this session? It's just so FREAKING BEAUTIFUL with the fall colors and I know that it's fleeting. Kate and Dan truly had the quintessential fall day in Chicago; it felt kind of like we were in a Hallmark movie.

Kate and Dan are getting married next fall (2022) so we had great practice doing their engagement session! They are so so good in front of the camera; it's just so natural for them!

I enjoyed shooting them so much and we've already had one taco/marg date together, so I think I'm going to have to find a reason to see them again for some more tacos/margs! I cannot wait for their wedding day!

Congratulations you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top