winter wedding at the brix on fox

The first wedding of 2022 has arrived!
I was so excited for this wedding! Garrett and Danielle were made for each other and I just knew that they would be throwing one amazing party!

I went to high school with Garrett and we were good friends back then! Time happened and I would run into him every now and then when I would be hanging with high school friends. I was so excited for him when I learned that he had a fiance! Danielle is Garrett's perfect match! 

I got the meet her at their engagement session last Spring and I immediately knew that these two together would be hosting an amazing wedding. Just knowing Garrett's friends, I know that a celebration like this would be one for the books! I was not wrong!

Danielle chose a winter color pallet at one of my favorite venues, The Brix. It was a FRIGID day, so we opted to do photos indoors at the venue, but they did brave the 10 degree temps for a photo op outside with the sign! 

I had the best time photographing this wedding! If this wedding is the starting point for my 2022, I am freaking blessed.

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Nichol!

Vendor Team:
Venue: The Brix on the Fox
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: JC Eden
Beauty: Lexi Price - Hair / Ali Oakes - Makeup
Cake & Desserts: The Chicago Bakery
Music: Anthony Cassano
Catering: True Cuisine
Wedding Dress: Veiled by Chacha
Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
Men's Attire: The Men’s Warehouse
Paper Goods: Minuteman Press
Bar: 11th Hour Bartending 

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top