late winter city engagement session at classic chicago locations

Don't sleep on that winter light my friends!
It felt so so good to be back at two of my favorite Chicago hot spots! The lighting, the temps and the love was all perfect pieces for an incredible engagement session! We got lucky today; 70 degrees the first week of March!

Sara and Miguel are getting married in Colorado, but have called Chicago home for 4 years, so they wanted to honor their home city by having engagement photos taken! They warned me they were nervous. If this is what nervous looks like; I'm ok with it! These two ROCKED their photos and were able to trust me and truly show their love! 

I'm obsessed with their outfits at Olive Park in how they matched the colors of the skyline. The way the light was hitting the city this day; it was just stunning! I love love love this session!

Congratulations you two! Enjoy your wedding nestled in the mountains! 

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top