early spring couples session with brand new puppy

There's a new puppy in town! 
    I've had the honor of photographing Chris and Jacqi for 4 years now! It all started with their engagement session and I've been photographing their milestones together ever since! You might recognize them; they get sessions frequently (yay!). At the beginning of this year, they tragically lost their dog, Apollo. He was the light of their lives and when he was gone, they both felt a large hole. Enter Loki. 

These two are also my neighbors, so when I heard about Apollo's passing, I went to visit them to check in and gift them some photos of Apollo that we had done in the fall. Jacqi mentioned to me that she really wanted a puppy, but worried about moving on. I asked what puppy they had been looking at and she showed me Loki. Loki's original name was "Buzz." I immediately connected the dots of "Apollo" having a space name as well as "Buzz." I told them that I think this was Apollo sending Loki to them! A few days later, Loki was theirs (with a name change)! 

I've gotten to really know Loki because he is one of Benny's new friends! We go on walks together and have puppy play dates, so getting to photograph him before he becomes a giant boy was so much fun! He is such a character and brings so much joy to his mom and dad's lives!

Welcome to the family, Loki!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top