spring engagement session with bernedoodle

When one has a doodle and an engagement ring, they end up on my blog.
I was so excited to finally meet Julie and Brian! They are the proud owners of Miss Coconut, the Bernedoodle! Coconut is kinda of insta-famous in Chicago, so funny enough, I realized I had never seen a photo of Brian or Julie prior to meeting them because I only knew Coconut!

These two feel like old friends to me. They are so easy to talk with and the love they have for each other is so glaringly obvious; it's the sweetest! When reading up on their love story, the thing that stood out to me the most in their relationship is they way they both just love spending time with Coconut. She truly is their baby and this little family of three was ready for their close up!

We had the start to some amazing weather this night, so we enjoyed all that Lincoln Park has to offer with Coconut before giving mom and dad some alone time at North Ave. In fact, we did these photos in the very spot that Brian proposed!

I am so excited to photograph their wedding day next year! You KNOW Miss Coconut will be the spotlight, but I think these two wouldn't have it any other way!

Congratulations Brian and Julie (and Coconut)!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top