evening engagement session that ends with a champagne pop at north ave beach

The perfect duo for an engagement session: these two locations and a madly in love couple!
It's always a huge compliment when a former bridesmaid turned bride calls you! Katie was a bridesmaid for Nicole wayyy back in 2015 and now it's her turn! 

I have to be honest; I'm very honored to have been chosen to capture Nick and Katie's day. Nick knows his way around a camera and admitted he's picky when it comes to photography. So when they landed on me, I knew it was a decision that wasn't made easily! I was so excited to finally get them in front of my camera!

These two chose a classic combo of photo locations: Lincoln Park Boardwalk and North Ave Beach. We had the perfect evening and were able to end the session with a great champagne pop! I can't wait for their wedding next June!

Congratulations you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top