romantic vineyard wedding at providence vineyard

The romance was alive all day!
I've been dying to get my butt into Providence Vineyard since it was announced that it was coming! I quite literally could not WAIT to shoot Carly and Cody's wedding! I made these two very aware that I was itching to shoot here, so the excitement was just buzzing all day long for all of us!

To say that this venue lived up to my expectations is an understatement! I mean; every corner is stunning! When you add in the talents of Rustique Swan and Aysel Cristian Atelier, this space just comes alive! Carly and Cody had the most perfect day; not a single hiccup and despite the clouds looking quite looming all day long, the rain held off until the dance party was hopping inside!

There's something so romantic about a madly in love couple, in the middle of a vineyard surrounded by a building thunderstorm. Call it cliche' but I just love all of the elements of this day!

I'm so excited to share these images of the new Mr. and Mrs. Long! While their day was stunning, it doesn't even compare to the love these two have!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Long!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Providence Vineyard
Planning + Design: Rustique Swan
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Aysel Cristian Floral Atelier
Beauty: Rarebird Beauties
Catering: Elegante Cuisine
Bar: Open Bar Catering
DJ: Charizma Entertainment

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top