fall boho wedding at cantigny park

Boho done right; like really right.
My heart. There is just something so special about photographing the wedding of someone you've known since childhood! Katie is my best friend's little sister and I've known her since she was in 7th (or 8th) grade. She was always there when we were hanging out and I got to see her grow up a few years behind us. When she met Lenny, you could tell things were different!

These two have lived some amazing times together; from moving cross country (multiple times), becoming dog parents to Jax and now planning the wedding of their dreams; their love story is practically out of a rom-com. 

I was so excited to capture all of the moments of this day. I know Katie's style and I just KNEW that the decor and the design would be beautiful. I was very correct. They opted for fall boho vibes and it was done in the most beautiful and tasteful way! I mean....look at those florals and the tent install! 

I'm so excited to be sharing this wedding. Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Roa!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Cantigny Park
Planning: Shannon Gail Weddings
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Avant Gardenia
Beauty: Deco Adamo
Videography: Shutter and Sound
DJ: Okyne Media Lab
Light Install: MDM Entertainment
Chairs + Chargers: Satin Chairs
Photo Booth: Shutter Booth
Transportation: Windy City Limo
Desserts: Dipsy Desserts
Seating Chart: The Letter J Creates
Cake: DeEtta’s Bakery
Late Night Snack: Chik-fil-A

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top