magenta and black winter wedding at the brix

It's the last wedding of the year and Erin and Chris made it an unforgettable one!
My heart is so full after this stunning day! Erin and Chris had all the details ironed out, the colors coordinated and the party vibes on point! I was so excited for their day because I just KNEW it was going to be immaculate. Not wrong! 

It's only fitting that my last wedding of the year would close out at The Brix! The thing I love about The Brix is that it is a blank canvas. You can make it exactly what you want. I've shot here so many times and each time, the wedding looks custom to the couple. These two brought out all the tricks and truly made it a design that will always live in my brain! The shades of pink juxtaposed with the velvet blacks made such a rich design for an early winter wedding. I'm obsessed. 

Erin and Chris as the perfect match; as the best man said in his speech, they are the peanut to the butter, the mac to the cheese and the beer to the beer! They compliment each other so beautifully and it's obvious how in love they are with just observing them together. 

I'm so excited to share these images with them (and you!) Congratulations to the newlyweds!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top