breezy winter engagement session at olive park

I don't really care what time of year it is, Olive Park is always a win!
Kate and Derrick are two gems that I was so excited to get in front of my camera! I booked their wedding just 5 months before the big day (we're down to 60 days left!) and Kate was so so excited to find out I had her date open! 

I got to meet their sweet pup, Riley, at the session and she kind of had her own intentions at the park, lol! We still managed to get her involved and capture this sweet lil fam! Despite the chilly temps, the sun broke out at the end of the session and we were so warmed up by then, that we took full advantage of the empty pier! 

I cannot wait for the big day in April for these two! I've seen the vision board and the details that are done and to say my heart skipped a beat is not an exaggeration. These two kick off my first full wedding day in Chicago this year!

Congratulations to Kate and Derrick!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top