spring vibes meet winter winds for downtown chicago engagement session

The blue and white dress that Morgan wore within the columns of Union Station are giving me so many European vibes!


My favorite way of meeting new couples are when they learn about me from a friend of theirs (who just so happens to already be my client!)

Morgan went to high school with Jessie, who was married to Jason back in 2021. From that point on, Morgan saved my information for when it was her turn and when James popped the question, the planning began and so did the conversations amongst us!

These two are tying the knot next April, but Morgan wanted to get their engagement photos done so she could prepare her Save the Dates for overseas family members. She loves fashion and made sure she picked an outfit that showed off her shoes (FAB shoes, might I add!).

I love love how the blue and white colors play into the stone architecture of Chicago's Union Station. You wouldn't know it, but it was absolutely freezing for this session. These two hung with me throughout it all and the results are just *yasssssss*!

I'm so excited to show off these images. They are just so classic and timeless which is Morgan and James' ultimate goal with their images!

Congratulations you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top