a big and beautiful greek wedding at itasca country club

When I tell you that Janel and George were glowing the entire day; I'm not lying in the slightest.
WHEW! I don't even know where to start with this amazing day! Janel and George are two people that you want to have the honor to be around. Their laughs are contagious, their joy; unbeatable! 

Janel and George found me through a string of other people in their lives that also booked me and the way I'm connected to all of these people just gets my heart bursting! From the time I met them at their engagement session, I could see the ease they had with each other and in turn, the ease they had in front of the camera bc they were simply, together. 

Their wedding day was perfect in every way possible. Everything from the beautiful traditional Greek ceremony to their wedding party doing their due diligence of bringing the party and the dance floor that might be the one to beat for 2023. 

I had the best time with these two capturing their love and, honestly, the amount of smiles and laughs captured is a very, very high number. I'm so excited to share these images! 

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Malliaras!

Vendor Team
Planning: Designed and Detailed 
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Addison Floral
Beauty: Tamara Holden Hair//Marissa Esposito Makeup
Cake: The Baking Institute
DJ: Jay Valeriano
Band: Sorry For Partying
Wedding Dress: The Crystal Bride
Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
Men's Attire: Gentlemen's Quarters Formalwear
Transportation: Cloud9
Paper Goods: Minted
Videography: Whole Heart Video

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top