quintessential summertime chicago north ave beach engagement session

Oh, how I love summertime in Chicago. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again and again and again. I freaking love my city in the summertime. You feel like you're not in Illinois; like you're on vacation. The colors are poppin, the lake is showing off and the air is just filled with good vibes. 

Jordan and Griffin are getting married next summer in Wisconsin, but really wanted an engagement session that let them play in their city. Their pup, Josie (omg I died) came along for some photos at Lincoln Park before we headed over to the iconic North Ave Beach.

The sky was so...weird... this night. It was hazy, which is normal right now, but the color of the sun from the haze was like an apricot color and it made everything look orange. It was weird, but cool at the same time! 

These two looked like pros in front of the camera and I'm only slightly, kind of, obsessed with how this session came out! Their chemistry is off the charts and they make my job so so easy!

Congratulations Jordan & Griffin!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top