extravagant jewish wedding at rockwell on the river

When your dreams truly come true...
My job is filled with loads of love. And I'm not just talking about the love my couples share for each other, or the love their family and friends envelop them in. I'm talking about the love I have for my couples. Yes; I love them. 

Rachael and Scott welcomed me into their love story early on. I'm talking like; prior to their proposal early. I was hired to photograph the very moment Scott got down on one knee and from that moment on, I had the honor of capturing their next few milestones in their relationship, including their engagement session and their stunningly beautiful wedding day.

I truly love developing relationships with my couples, my brides more specifically, and Rachael was no exception to that. We kept in contact throughout her planning process and when wedding day finally came, I felt like I was at the wedding of old friends from high school.

These two deserve nothing but the best and their wedding day was just that! Filled with so much beauty, laughter and love, Mr. and Mrs. Lakin were soaking in the best moments of their lives together thus far.

I'm so thrilled to show off this sneak peek for Scott and Rachael! 

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Lakin!

Vendor Team
Planning: Great Events Chicago
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Venue: Rockwell on the River
Florals: Avant Gardenia
Decor: Art of Imagination
Beauty: Blush and Burgundy
Band: The Chicago Players
Videography: Old North Film Co.
Cake: ECBG Cake Studio
Catering: Cocina Fusion
Wedding Dress: Martina Liana
Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top