lincoln park boardwalk engagement session with dog

Frankie might have stolen the show, but I'm not mad one bit!
Theo and Maddy are getting married! My favorite compliment is booking couples from their friends who are my past clients. Theo was a groomsman in a wedding I did in 2022 (hi Jenna and Jason!) and when it was time for him and Maddy to start planning their big day, they reached out!

It was super important to these two to incorporate their fur babe, Frankie, in their engagement session. Of course, I was so excited to meet her and she stole the damn show! Despite a little incident halfway through the session of her choosing a not so nice stick to chew on, Frankie loved being photographed with her mom and dad!

I'm so excited for these two to tie the know next Spring! 
Congratulations to Theo & Maddy!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top