hazy spring engagement session at lincoln park boardwalk

Hazy fog is always a good thing in my book...
Emma + Matt are getting married! If you've been around long enough, you know that my heart skips a beat every time a new couple reaches out to me from one of their friends. That's exactly what happened here, except this time, Emma's friend wasn't even a former bride of mine! 

Emma's friend, Sydney, was actually the SISTER of a former bride of mine and played Maid of Honor at the 2021 wedding. So the fact that my name made its way to Emma was truly an honor!

Emma and Matt are saying 'I Do' next month at Brideport Art Center and I cannot wait to get them in that sculpture garden! They knocked their engagement session out of the park and because they used this session as a practice round right before the wedding, they will be fresh and ready to go for their wedding photos! We got a little lucky in that a blanket of haze was layered over the city this day and it made the light SO GOOD!

Congratulations you two! Let's get you married!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top