memorial day weekend wedding at chicago winery

Pops of color and a dog? Yes, add it to my list of favorites; immediately! 
Maddy and Theo are married! I met Theo back in 2022 when he was a groomsman at Jason & Jenna's wedding! When the time came for him and Maddy to tie the knot, they contacted me!

I always love when I get to stay within a friend group; it's really an amazing honor. I got to formally meet these two at their engagement session with their dog, Frankie, at Lincoln Park. I knew then that their wedding day would be focused on pure fun and joy!

Maddy and Theo are two of the most laid back and chill people you will ever meet. They truly just wanted to have a good time with their people and that was their priority above all. The day was filled with tears of joy, so much laughter and a helluva good time!

I'm so excited to share these images because I know they just ooze the happiness that these two felt all weekend long.

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Atkinson!

Vendor Team:
Venue + Catering: Chicago Winery
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Beauty: SLT Makeup Artistry
Florals: Etsy
DJ: Fig Media
Dog Handler: The Luxe Dog Nanny

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top