rainy summer wedding day at theatre on the lake with blush pinks

I'm over here bursting with joy over this one!
Kelly + Matt sure know how to throw one hell of a party! I have been so excited for this one because I just knew that the design of this day would be off the charts beautiful! Kelly got my name from Jenna of Avant Gardenia, one of my favorite florists in Chicago and Jenna told me from the beginning that this one was going to be one for the books! (Spoiler; she was right)

When we woke up on wedding day, the forecast wasn't looking too pretty. It didn't matter. Kelly and Matt were high on love and the day was going to be perfect no matter the cloud situation! Flat lay details were super important to Kelly, so we made sure to build a timeline that allowed for me to play (my favorite!). Her details are gorgeous!

After their church ceremony, we headed to the covered riverwalk, but got lucky in that it was only spitting rain, so these two risked it and took the walk to Wrigley Building to see if we could get some portraits that weren't covered! WE GOT LUCKY! We had about 15 minutes of the lightest rain imaginable before we had to head back to cover to finish their portrait time! 

When we got to Theatre on the Lake, jaws dropped! This vendor team absolutely killed it with the design. I don't think I'll ever forget the way the chandeliers twinkled with blush lights on them! 

I'm so so excited to show off this one! Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Brumfield!

Vendor Team
Planning + Coordination: Clementine Custom Events: Alicia Terran
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Venue: Theatre on the Lake
Florals: Avant Gardenia
Cake: ECBG Studio
Catering: Food for Thought
DJ: Okyne Media
Videography: Imagination Designers
Photo Booth: Shutterbooth
Lighting: Elegant Event Lighting
Linens: BBJ Linens
Seating Chart: Nerissa B Modern Calligraphy
Beauty: Rare Bird Beauties
Transportation: Way to Go Trolley
Paper Goods: Magnificent Milestones
Wedding Dress: Mark Ingram: Ultimate Bride

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top