summer breeze at north ave beach for engagement session

It's a classic combo for a reason and Liz + Tim took full advantage of this gorgeous Chicago evening!
I always laugh a little bit to myself when people tell me that they're going to be cliche' and choose Lincoln Park + North Ave Beach for their engagement session. There is a reason this combo of locations is so popular; ITS STUNNING! And in the summer time, these spots just show off so much! 

Liz and Tim are getting married next May and wanted that quintessential Chicago backdrop for their engagement session! Boy, did they get it! It was the most beautiful evening in the city for a session and here I am; obsessed with these pictures.

My couples always make my job so easy; these two were naturals in front of the camera and they just glowed in each other's presence. It was easy to photograph them because everything they did was gorgeous!

If this session is any indication (spoiler; it is) of how their wedding day photos will go, I know it's going to be another breath-taking collection of photographs!

Congratulations to Liz + Tim!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top