mr. and mrs. winner

When you make lemonade out of lemons!

Carmen and Phil were set to be married in April, but COVID had other plans. They had to postpone their wedding with all of their family and friends only 3 weeks prior to their big day and were left feeling bummed.

But there was some silver lining. Luckily, they were able to snag their marriage license before the courts closed. This meant, they could legally get married still and in fact, had to if they didn't want their license to expire.

Carmen DM'd me their situation and asked if I was willing to photograph the most intimate ceremony. Just the two of them! No guests, just them and their officiant. I was clearly IN.

I'm really loving sharing these intimate moments with my couples. The pace of these elopements are so calming and it really allows you to soak in what is happening and not getting caught up in all of the hustle and bustle. (the hustle and bustle is always worth it though!)

We were able to get them married in the outdoor space of The Joinery. From there, we snapped some formals of them before heading to their rooftop for a ceremonial champagne pop!

It was such a sweet afternoon and I'm so thankful that these two trusted me to capture this special moment in their lives. Their formal announcement to family and friends was with these images, so it makes it even more warm and fuzzy for me to know that I could do this for them!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Winner!





















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top