bad-ass: a styled shoot

I tapped into my bad-ass side, if there even is one in there!
Alright. I'm going to be the first to admit this. This shoot is WAYYYYY out of my comfort zone! It's dark, moody and edgy. I love this look, but it's just not in my normal carousel of shoots.

I went a little out of my comfy box when it came to editing as well. (So if you're looking for a wedding photographer and looking at consistent edits, please disregard this session because this was a fun new try for me!) I've always been a believer in the idea that growth comes when you are forced to step outside of your comfort zone and try something new. This shoot was just that for me.

This team brought in black in big way, snakes and even an edge that I've always been jealous of! I'm so excited with how it played out and I just know that the rest of the team had a blast with this one too! 

While there are touches of my classic, PBL style, there is definitely a twist to my norm. BUT I ENJOYED IT! Here's to an outstanding vendor team!


VENDORS

Venue: www.thehaightelgin.com

Photographer: www.photographybylauryn.com

Design & Decor: www.rustiqueswan.com

Invitations + Paper Goods: www.emeryanndesign.com

Florist: www.ayselcristianfloralatelier.com

Cake: www.spencertrygvecakes.com

Dresses: www.dianasbridal.com

Makeup: www.fearlessandbella.com

Hair: www.idohairbykmay.com  

Models: Bride: @hells_kellsx Groom: @dsuar745

Bridesmaid: @alexandrarcastro

Snake: Howard - Private Owner



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top