mr. & mrs. savas

I don't choose favorites, but on September 7, 2019, this wedding was my favorite.

Ale & Pat's wedding day was literal perfection. I know I say this all the time, but it's only because I get the most perfect clients that throw the most perfect wedding days.

Everything from the details, to the amazingly fun bridal party, to the venue; this day didn't see a single hiccup or snafu. Lesly started shooting with me for this wedding, so she handled the guys while I was with the girls and MAX! Max is Ale's 15 y.o dog that was right by her side the entire morning while she prepared. We made sure to snap a shot of the two of them before she went to get married!

Believe it or not, I've somehow managed to make it to my sixth wedding season without photographing a Greek ceremony. That stopped today! These two were married in a Greek church in Joliet. It was so cool to see how the traditions play out in different cultures. 

From church, we headed to Haley Mansion for some seriously fairytale worthy formals. These photos are some of my new favorites! Ale and Pat sure know how to throw one hell of a party! 

I'm so honored to have been a part of their day and I wish you two nothing but the best! Enjoy!!




























































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top