mr. & mrs. sanchez: 4 year anniversary

What's more Chicago than Lou's?
I've been photographing Nancy and Danny for three years now! These two come to me annually for their anniversary photos and I can always count on them to get creative with their session!

I know Nancy through the industry; she is the fabulous owner of Fearless & Bella! We've become great friends over the years and I'm so honored she trusts me with these shoots of her and Danny! Last year, you may remember their shoot at the fair! They love to have fun and challenge my creativity ;)

This year, she really wanted to do a sweet, summertime picnic; CHICAGO style! So they grabbed some Lou Malnati's and we set up shop along the Naperville Riverwalk on a warm Saturday evening (Thanks Covid for making my Saturday evenings open....kind of...)

Special thanks to our other industry friend, Amy of Rustique Swan, for providing the adorable decor to make this picnic truly photogenic! We had a blast chowing down and seeing who could get the longest string of cheese from their slice. Ya know. The usual stuff you do when you eat Chicago style pizza!

After dinner, we walked down the waterfront to take some gorgeous summertime shots. It was such a relaxing and enjoyable session!

Congratulations on 4 years you two!




















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top