rachel & diana: e-session

To say I'm obsessed with these two would be an understatement!
THIS SESSION! Not only did we have the most perfect location, Rachel and Diana brought their entire closest to the shoot and let me, basically, style them for this entire session! Oh. And. They are freaking adorable together and make my job so easy!

I met Rachel and Diana at one of my backyard weddings this past July. Rachel is the sister of my groom, Ryan, and I got to snap some shots of the two of them together, not even KNOWING that a proposal was on the horizon for them! 

I really love when I can stay in the family with my couples. I truly get to connect with the family and know everyone and it makes my experience photographing that much more personal! Because I had already met Rachel & Diana, our relationship together was already established! 

We all had so much fun together at Rosewood Beach in Highland Park! This is a new location for me and I will definitely be adding this to my location list! These two ROCKED their session and oozed of their love for each other. They have the best connection and I'm so so excited to get to photograph their wedding next September!

PS: Peep those custom rings they designed together! OBSESSED!

Congratulations you two!!


















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top