Puppy session in the snow at Leroy Oakes Forest Preserve

Get a puppy? CALL ME!
This is the third time I've gotten these two in front of my camera and every time, it's a good time!
Jessica and Alexander were married September of 2019 and it was the most beautiful backyard tented wedding. Then, for their one year anniversary, we did some updated photos! Well. They just added Bali (named after their honeymoon destination) to their family and when the snow storm came, I just knew I had to get this adventurous couple out there! 

Luckily, they were available on the day the snow was perfection on the trees. I was introduced to Bali and omg, she was so much fun! She is an Australian Shepherd and is SO loved by her momma and daddy! 

We had the best time playing in the snow and capturing those candid moments of a puppy play time as a new family. It was adorable! I'm so glad I was able to capture this time in their lives because as we all know, Bali is going to be a much bigger girl in a very short time!

Enjoy the cuteness overload!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top