downtown st. charles engagement session

I'm literally obsessed with this session. 


When I say Hannah and Kyle are glowing together, I mean they are GLOWING. These two are high school and college sweethearts and you can totally tell. They have such a fun love together and made my job SO EASY. They are great in front of the camera!

Hannah wasn't sure where she wanted to have their session and when she landed on downtown St. Charles, I just knew it would be perfect for their style! I mean, don't those river shots resemble Paris? I think so! I just LOVE the way this session came out! Also, shoutout to Hannah's natural red hair meeting the glorious sun that literally made my photographer heart sing! 

I can't wait to photograph their wedding in 2023! Until then, this session will have to get me by!

Congratulations you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top