front porch engagement session with 11 week old puppy

These two are living the American dream! An engagement, a new home and a puppy!
OHMYGOSH. Kaitlyn and Matt are living their life to the fullest! Matt proposed over the winter season and in January, they bought their first home together. Just two weeks before their engagement session, they welcomed Milo to their family! I'M OBSESSED!

These two are not only a gorgeous couple, they know how to have a good time together! Their laughter is infectious! The chemistry they share together is off the charts and they truly acted like my camera wasn't even there! You can see in the images that their smiles just wouldn't go away. I love sessions where couples feel so relaxed and comfortable with me (let's be honest, that's all of them!) because it allows me to truly capture your natural interactions together!

I'm so excited for their summer wedding next year at Hotel Baker in St. Charles! 
Congratulations you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top