navy and cranberry wedding at the brix

My ugly crying was in full force at this wedding...
Kenzie and Chase have quite the origin story but before I get into that, I have to mention that I actually know Kenzie's sister from high school! Our moms were PTO moms together, so it was so cool kind of having a little reunion! I never knew Kenzie, but definitely knew OF her, so when she reached out to me for wedding photography, I got excited because shooting weddings where I know guests is always fun! 

Ok so, Kenzie and Chase! I walked into the getting ready suite and was greeted by both moms and immediately I heard the story of how these two got together. Funny enough, Chase and Kenzie actually hated each other in high school. They've known each other since they were kids, but never had any interest in the other until one lucky Snapchat. Apparently, that app started it all! They included a photo of the two of them in elementary school on the bar and it was so cool to see how far back these two actually went!

There were so many little moments in this wedding day that just tugged at my heart strings. Kenzie honored her late dad in so many creative ways. I've noticed that since I lost my own dad that I get a little extra emotional at weddings when there are moments that involve dad in some way. Kenzie had a locket with his photo on her bouquet, but she also did the sweetest dance on the dance floor. She shared her first parent dance with her mom, who also walked her down the aisle with her big brother. After her dance with her mother, she grabbed the mic and honored 7 different men who helped guide her as she grew up. Each man had 30 seconds of the song "You Should Be Here" by Cole Swindell to share a dance with her. To say the tears were flowing would be an understatement. 

Besides all of the moments that are always so special, Kenzie shared a first look with her grandma. HOW FREAKING SWEET! We need more first looks with Grandma! 

I'm so happy to show off these images for the new Mr. and Mrs. Williams!

Congratulations you two!

Vendor Team:
Venue: The Brix
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Two Sisters Events
Beauty: Bianca Sansosti
DJ: DJ Jones
Catering: SBR - True Cuisine
FroYo Bar: Yo Factory 
Signage and Paper Goods: Kailee Rose
Bridal Gown: Crystal Bride
Bridesmaid Dresses: Jenny Yoo
Men's Attire: Men's Wearhouse
Videography: I do by Leo
Transportation: Emperor Party Bus

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top