red: a styled shoot

If red means passion, then baby....here it is!
This styled shoot is installment number one of a much larger project that I've been working on for the second half of 2020! 

It won't TRULY make sense to you until it's completed, so I have no problem showing you the pieces. Maybe you can solve it!? Each shoot will be like a puzzle piece to you, I suppose. I came up with this over arching idea one day while I was driving in my car. My creative streaks really show up at the most random times in my life. Alas, I was driving and it hit me so hard in the face. I couldn't believe I had never thought to do this before!

I'm not going to say much more, but as the next shoots start to surface, I'd love to know if anyone can start to see the pattern! If you do, DM or email me so I can tell you if you are on the right track! 

This amazing shoot was only possible due to one SPECTACULAR vendor team:

Venue: The Dalcy
Design and Curate Decor: Rustique Swan
Florals: Aysel Cristian Atelier 
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Beauty: Lueur Beauty
Cake: The Quintessential Cake
Stationary & Paper Goods: Emery Ann Design
Dress: Diana's Bridal
Suit: Men's Wearhouse
Video: Amanda Mae Visuals
Table and Chairs: Ellie & Rose
Models: Kelly & Dan Suarez 



























0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top