mr. and mrs. cappetta

I was SO ecstatic to be shooting a wedding downtown and then when I learned that not only would it be downtown, it would be in an art gallery I was giddy! These images are so contrasting to what I usually shoot so it was so fun to try something new! Everything about this wedding was just so novel and I couldn't get enough. For starters, the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all took place in front of beautiful sculptures and murals. You couldn't turn without seeing another beautiful backdrop. Then let's talk about dinner. STATIONS. Asian station. Slider station. Pasta station. YUM! Once the dance floor got warmed up, a candy bar station was set up for people's goodie bags. I mean; seriously...so much fun! Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. and thank you for  letting me witness this beautiful day!


















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top