mr. and mrs. willis


I don't even know where to begin with Lindsay and Phil's wedding day. I could tell you how madly in love these two are, or how insanely happy Lindsay was to be a bride or how insanely gorgeous their yacht wedding was on the weekend of the fourth of July. I mean, I could start at a lot of places with these two. I guess I'll just start where it all began with my friendship with these two. Lindsay found me on Instagram (win) and the three of us all met for their consult early in the year. They had me at boat. I just KNEW this wedding would be stunning when they were describing this day to me. I was so excited to photograph this day. I have never seen two people just so insanely, ridiculously ecstatic to become man and wife. Lindsay kept saying all day "I'm a BRIDE!" I even joked with her that I would need to title her blog post with that quote. 
Every element of this day was stunning. The locations for photos, the light of the day (weather gods were in our favor), the girl's dresses, the boat, the backdrop of the ceremony., Phil's super handsome uniform. This wedding could've been mistaken for a staged one because it was literally perfect in every way. I always love photographing weddings, but when you have a couple like these two, you forget you're even "at work" and you walk away from the day smiling from ear to ear because it's amazing that you get to be apart of such a special day. I love these two like I've known them for years. I hope you're enjoying the Bahamas you two and enjoy your blog post!


 















































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top