november glow at leroy oaks

What's more fall than a killer sweater dress and a cozy flannel?
These two! OMG! Elizabeth and Justin are one of my newest 2023 couples and after our almost 2 (TWO!!) hour consult call, I was so excited to finally meet them in person. We all hit it off immediately from the first "hello" on the phone and I was so excited to get them in front of my camera!

Elizabeth is also the level of dog mom that I am, so we immediately bonded over our boys and the fact that we both have a rib tattoo honoring our dogs.  Ironically enough, Cody couldn't come to the session because he was having tummy issues. We know that life all too well in this household with Benny's diagnosis. I digress. 

Justin and Elizabeth were so trusting of me and really took their engagement session as a practice round; asking questions, trying poses multiple times and honing in on what they loved. 

I am SO excited to show off this session! Despite all of the leaves falling during last weekend's storm, I found ONE tree that still had leaves. Even though they were dead leaves, it photographed with color and you would never know that all around us was naked trees, left and right!

Congratulations you two! I cannot wait for your wedding next July!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top